Tsunamods is the name of a community, not an individual or team,

Tsunamods is a collective of Final Fantasy 7, 8 9 & other game Modders and Toolmakers please don't confuse Tsunamix with Tsunamods.
We know this line has been blurred in the past, however, there are distinct lines between Tsunamods Team, Tsunamods Community, and Tsunamix

[FF7 PC] AVALANCHE Arisen Battle Textures

UpRisen

Hello all,

My name is Uprisen and I am the Project Manager for Project Echo-S and the founder of AVALANCHE ARISEN.
AVALANCHE ARISEN is a sister group to Project Echo-S and our primary goal is to remake, remodel, and retexture all the visual aspects of Final Fantasy VII. This includes battle scenes, field scenes, character/enemy/npc models, world map, and spell/summon animations. As of this moment I have a first release of the Battle Texture IRO. It contains every battle scene in the game retextured to the best available quality I could produce. I will continue to update these scenes as I have recently learned how to adjust the models for the scenes which will fix some of the clipping and spacing issues that are currently in this mod.

I started this project 6 months ago with zero prior experience and this iro is the result of over 200 hours of work.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

You can download this mod HERE
To install extract the IRO from the 7z file and place it in your ff7/mods/7th heaven folder then launch 7h and it will appear in your library.

1k resolution images (460mb instead of 2.3gb) https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7 ... ?tab=files
To intall simply unzip and place the "battle" folder in your FF7/mods/textures folder

STEAM version

My YT video tutorial for installing 7h

New ULTRALITE pack now available on nexus. 256x256 max textures to match vanilla. Just a simple waifu downscale and pack is untested and will not be updated unless I also make a major texture change to the full pack.
UpRisen

Reserved for FaQ