Tsunamods is the name of a community, not an individual or team,

Tsunamods is a collective of Final Fantasy 7, 8 9 & other game Modders and Toolmakers please don't confuse Tsunamix with Tsunamods.
We know this line has been blurred in the past, however, there are distinct lines between Tsunamods Team, Tsunamods Community, and Tsunamix

[FF7PC] Bonez' Avatars 1.2 (1/16/2021)

bonez

I thought it was crazy that no one had taken the Testuya Nomura character sketches and turned them into transparent, portrait-style avatars (with the exception of the Zendar avatars, but they're set in opaque white circles), so I took a shot at them and I think they turned out pretty well.
1.1: Cleaned up some transparency issues, adjusted the saturation on the less-saturated avatars, automatic DDS selection.
1.2: Moved Cloud over a tad. The sliver of his hand showing was driving me nuts!

This is an IRO file which will require 7th Heaven Mod Manager (see: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19533.0)
Be sure this mod is above any other User Interface mods in your load order.

DOWNLOAD HERE Version 1.2 Size: 7.4MB

If you enjoy the mod, consider a little something for the many many hours it took to put this together:Donate Here
LordUrQuan

bonez wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:08 am...so I took a shot at them and I think they turned out pretty well.
They did indeed.