Tsunamods is the name of a community, not an individual or team,

Tsunamods is a collective of Final Fantasy 7, 8 9 & other game Modders and Toolmakers please don't confuse Tsunamix with Tsunamods.
We know this line has been blurred in the past, however, there are distinct lines between Tsunamods Team, Tsunamods Community, and Tsunamix

Problem after clicking "play"...

Divinho

Hello to you.
I finished Final 7 on console more than 20 years ago and now I wanted to do it again with the superb work you did.
I got it on Steam but the problem is that after downloading certain mods, whether I activate them or even if I don't activate any, when I launch the game via 7th heaven, I have a problem .
Already when I wanted to start the game it asked me if I wanted it to automatically put the mods in the game files, I accepted but afterwards I noticed that certain downloaded mods were no longer announced as " download" in the list of 7th heaven mods.
And once I click "play"
This puts me "Oops something very bad happened.
Could not find shader file:
shaders/FFNx.post.smooth.d3d11.frag
Make sur all the provided files are installed correcly"

But looking in Shaders I can see that it is in there, what can I do to get the game to finally launch?
I just downloaded the new 7th heaven update but it doesn't change my problem.
Thank you in advance for your help...
Sorry I didn't know where to put my question, maybe I put it in the wrong place.