Tsunamods is the name of a community, not an individual or team,

Tsunamods is a collective of Final Fantasy 7, 8 9 & other game Modders and Toolmakers please don't confuse Tsunamix with Tsunamods.
We know this line has been blurred in the past, however, there are distinct lines between Tsunamods Team, Tsunamods Community, and Tsunamix

4xCut (make your own upscaled fields files) V2.6 released (2019/05/14)

SYW_satsuki_yatoshi

Hello.
I've done an upscaled fields pack some times ago with waifu and know that the longuest parts is to do the layering assembly before upscale, to cut the files after upscaling, and to walk throug the game for bugs hunting (can realy be discouraging).
As some new upscale methods have shown (esrgan, letsenhence...) i've done a tool so anyone can do an upscale pack (for test, self preference, or release) easily.
I've assembled all fields animation in the lowest number of files to upscale (about 3500 full pictures).
I've generated smooth upscaled cuting layers with potrace and imagemagik.
And i've done the game from start to correct bugs (some optimisation can be done - mainly in the the lightingfiles - i'll optimise then if needed)

So to automate the process i've done a small tool (in vb6 + imagemagick + palmer) :

So it's simple
-Click on the "open sources folder"
-Upscale 4x the files with your favorite softs
-Put the upscaled file in the source 4x folder (with the "open sources4x folder")
-Click on "4xCut fields"
-Wait (maybe realy long if lots of files)
-"Batch import" with palmer (auto launched)
-Wait (maybe long if lots of files)
-Close palmer
-Wait (fast)
-A folder will open with the ready to use fields files

The soft auto correct the missing block after palmer import for las4_3 and las4_2 and auto delete some file witch make ingame bugs (datio_8, woa ...)
The soft don't process the 16 blacks screens and debug room of the game, so it's processing 685 of 703 fields.

http://wowsatsuki.free.fr/Satsuki.4xCut.v2.6.exe

The tool also provide REpalmer, a simple palmer batch ui to batch palmer the already 4xCutted fields.
It's autodetecting if a 4xcutted filed is present, then do the exact same processing of palmer that regular 4xCut (with auto delete bugued light fields, auto correct the "las" files...)

If you found bugs in fields (black lines of dots - background over the character) tell me and i'll correct the layers... or you can correct them yourself, all the layers for cutting are in the "\work\Fields\layers4x" folder of the software.
Before telling me bugs, please test the game without the modded files because some colision bug are not due to the cutting but to the driver (and i can don nothing about it)

If it can help you i could do the same soft for the battle files to.
Dark_Ansem

How would it work with battle fields? Could you please post an example?
SYW_satsuki_yatoshi

Just upscale your battle fields from "\4xcut\work\Battle\sourcesbase\" folder
Put the upscaled files in "\4xcut\work\Battle\sources4x\" folder
And click "4xcut battle"
After processing, a folder will popup with files ready to use ingame
aladrin

Thank you very much great tutorial and contribution