Tsunamods is the name of a community, not an individual or team,

Tsunamods is a collective of Final Fantasy 7, 8 9 & other game Modders and Toolmakers please don't confuse Tsunamix with Tsunamods.
We know this line has been blurred in the past, however, there are distinct lines between Tsunamods Team, Tsunamods Community, and Tsunamix

[FF7 PC] The Cetra Project

Tsunamix
Site Admin

What is The Cetra Project?

The aim of The Cetra Project is to replace every 3D model in Final Fantasy 7 with new, high poly, realistic style ones.
As of the release of FF7: Remake part 1 I have took it upon myself to try and import them all into the game.
In such a way where they look good, animate well, and dont stick out too much against the original graphics.

This includes:
  • Main Characters
  • Weapons
  • Minor Characters
  • NPC's
  • Enemeis
  • Bosses
  • Summons
  • Items
  • Chests
And whatever else there is.

This project will take a long time to complete and be bug free but releases will drop periodically alongside older Cetra Project models to keep it as a full, complete package. This way your game wont swap between these models and the original Chibis.

As Main Characters are 100% completed I will release them as their own solo mod for you to use while waiting on the rest to be completed.

If you would like to know how these models turn out in the original game you can see a few screenshots below:
Spoiler

Download links will begin to appear here over time so keep your eye out.